BBTitans: Drama As Marvin And Blaqboi Confront Blue Aiva For Playing Games With Them (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: Drama As Marvin And Blaqboi Confront Blue Aiva For Playing Games With Them (Video)

BBTitans housemate, Marvin and Blaqboi confronted their love interest, Blue Aiva for stringing them along.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/31f2533cad26eba03925cbd49692693e.jpeg

Blue Aiva has been playing with three men in the house; Yemi, Marvin, and Blaqboi. However, it seems her tricky ways have been exposed as the two men confront her over her lies.

After the eviction show yesterday, Marvin and Blaqboi had a conversation about Blue Aiva where they discovered that Blue has been telling both men the same things.

Marvin and Blaqboi decided to confront Blue Aiva for playing them.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 3 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 week ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director