I Don Blow – Portable Says As Tiwa Savage Replies His DM

Forum 1 year ago

I Don Blow – Portable Says As Tiwa Savage Replies His DM

Controversial singer, Portable could not hide his excitement after his female colleague, Tiwa Savage replied to a message he sent to her.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dec96387f9cfb0eb4bfd08052448a686.jpeg
The fast-rising musician had apparently been sending messages to the sonorous singer and was moved to great joy when she finally surprised him with a reply.

He shared a screenshot of the message he had received from Tiwa Savage on Instagram and did a voiceover to express his excitement and taunt his haters.

Portable said that he has finally made it in life because it is no mean feat for the Afrobeats queen to reply to just anyone’s message.

See the screenshot and audio below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot
Forum | 3 days ago

Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 4 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post