2023 Polls: Why I Said Tinubu Would Win – Dele Momodu

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Polls: Why I Said Tinubu Would Win – Dele Momodu

Ace journalist and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dele Momodu, has clarified a statement where he said the presidential flagbearer of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu would emerge victorious in the 2023 presidential polls if he was to pick his party’s nomination form.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a296808c53f90efb174149a0f10db6d9.jpeg
Now Bola Tinubu has picked the nomination form and emerged the presidential candidate of his party and is running against Dele Momodu’s PDP and his favourite candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

And appearing on Arise Television’s The Morning Show on Monday, Momodu, who is a key member of the PDP presidential campaign team, was reminded of his statement, and he explained he only said that no other candidate from the PDP could have been able to challenge Tinubu safe for Atiku.

Momodu said that even in the video which he was quoted, he made it clear that Tinubu would win if the PDP fails to produce a stronger candidate.

“Yes. But I say only if the Peoples Democratic Party can come up with a stronger candidate and they came up with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,” he said.

“In the same quote I said unless PDP produces a strong candidate. In retrospect, all of us who competed against Atiku that time, it is now we value Atiku more, because I don’t see how anyone else would have been able to take on Tinubu.

“Atiku is a superior, a former Vice President who has traversed the length and breadth of this country.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 17 hours ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 17 hours ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves