2023 Polls: Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia – Tinubu’s Running Mate, Shettima Tells Northerners

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Polls: Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia – Tinubu’s Running Mate, Shettima Tells Northerners

Kashim Shettima, the vice presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has urged Northerners not to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d75a07916de782da7ac22ff6a1dea77f.jpeg
Shettima said Northerners should ditch Atiku for opposing the Islamic legal system in the North.

He made the call while speaking with APC faithful at the party’s local government conference in Daura, Katsina State.

The APC presidential running mate urged Northern voters to reject Mr Abubakar at the February 25 polls because he fought against Sharia.

According to Shettima: “
This person you call your own says you should not call him ‘Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, but rather Atiku Abubakar.

“Your person says he is the only person that fights against Sharia in the North. Is that your person?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 2 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion