How I Was Lifted With Crane On Movie Set — Actor, Eso Dike Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

How I Was Lifted With Crane On Movie Set — Actor, Eso Dike Speaks

Eso Dike, a Nigerian actor, has talked about something interesting that happened on set.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/23dc916dbf560a327819914d5ee20ccb.jpeg

He recounted how he was lifted with a crane while shooting a scene in the movie, Ijakumo: The Born Again Stripper.

He told Sunday Scoop, “The experience was mind-blowing. I was there at the first premiere of the movie, and I was really excited. Shooting a particular scene was challenging because I had to be lifted with a crane; and eventually replaced with a prosthetic body.

"Getting the result at the end and seeing the reaction of people made it very satisfying. Though my character was prominent in the film, getting a beaten at the end happened to be the climax of the movie. The body of the character I played exploded.

"Kudos to Hakeem Effects, who is the one creating many of the explosion scenes in Nollywoood at the moment. It was very taxing to film because we filmed late at night in a warehouse.”

On how he feels about how far he has come in the industry, Dike said, “I feel like I have not really got there. But, I am grateful for the steps, because I have worked really hard.

"People who only started seeing me recently don’t know I have spent close to 10 years in the industry. It has been a lot of work. I thank God for where I am and I am excited for where I am going to.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video
Forum | 1 min ago

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman
Forum | 3 mins ago

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman

VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye
Forum | 20 hours ago

VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye