I’m the world’s most powerful artiste – Brymo

Forum 1 year ago

I’m the world’s most powerful artiste – Brymo

Nigerian singer, Olawale Ashimi, better known as Brymo has declared that he is the most powerful artiste in the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ad6fbf04730062493e0c4e8b4be3b43.jpg

He made the declaration on Thursday while reintroducing himself via Twitter after being dragged for his controversial takes on political matters.

Brymo also crowned himself the pioneer sonic artiste in the world and went on to pass a cryptic message about how to attain greatness.

The Ara crooner wrote; “I am BrymO… world’s pioneering Sonic-artist …: I Am The Most Powerful Artiste In The World!..”

He added; “Greatness in these fields may then not be influenced for, may not be reached by rich public relations, only by art that connects, reflects, and dares…”

View his post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma