Billie Eilish Gets 5-year Restraining Order Against Intruder Who Broke Into Her Childhood Home

Forum 1 year ago

Billie Eilish Gets 5-year Restraining Order Against Intruder Who Broke Into Her Childhood Home

American singer/songwriter,Billie Eilish and her family have been granted a court-ordered protection from an invader who allegedly broke into her childhood home.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a660bce3e82e304a0cafcc632a437e8a.jpg

The Grammy winning singer appeared virtually in court Thursday, Feb. 9, for a hearing.

At the hearing, a judge granted Billie a 5-year restraining order against 39-year-old Christopher Anderson.

Billie's parents, Patrick and Maggie, and brother, Finneas, are also getting protection.

Billie got a temporary restraining order against Anderson in Jan. 2023 after her dad claimed Anderson broke into the family home after professing his love for Billie, even though she's never met him.

Billie says she didn't feel safe visiting her family anymore especially after they had to call cops to the home 5 times in December as a result of Anderson's unwanted visits.

The permanent restraining order says Anderson must stay 100 yards away from Billie, her family and her parents' house and he can't contact her on social media or come near her vehicle or workplace. If he does, police can immediately arrest him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 18 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 18 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish