E-Money Gets ‘Fantastic Gift’ From Immigration Service Ahead Of Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

E-Money Gets ‘Fantastic Gift’ From Immigration Service Ahead Of Birthday

Emeka Okonkwo, the businessman better known as E-Money, says he has received a “fantastic gift” from the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1a2aeb57611b513443daa77e0907f7f9.jpeg

Emeka took to his Instagram page to share photos wherein he is seen receiving the package from immigration officials ahead of his birthday.

E-Money, however, did not reveal the content inside the package.

The 41-year-old businessman also disclosed that he expecting more gifts from friends and fans ahead of his birthday on February 18.

“Let the countdown begin! 18th February. My birthday is coming, mummy buy shoe for me,” he wrote in the now deleted post.

“Don’t let the cash and transfer issue stop you from bringing in your gifts oh, my gate is wide open.

“As you can see, the Nigeria Immigration Service has opened the floor this year with their fantastic gift to the birthday boy.

“So my lovers you have no excuse!! We moooveeee!!! #itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeemptyamen.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4cac6feeb7c829b862b9f5ba3fa36712.jpeg

Emeka was born in the Ajegunle part of Lagos on February 18, 1981.

He is married to Juliet Okonkwo and their union is blessed with three children.

Emeka is the chairman of Five Star Music, a record label he jointly owns with Kingsley Okonkwo, the singer better known as Kcee, who happens to be his brother.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BOSU gets acting Vice-Chancellor
Forum | 5 hours ago

BOSU gets acting Vice-Chancellor

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 6 hours ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day
Forum | 23 hours ago

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day

Al-Hikmah University gets NUC
Forum | 1 day ago

Al-Hikmah University gets NUC's approval for additional postgraduate programmes