The Devil Is A Liar – Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Says As Imade Gets Hospitalized (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

The Devil Is A Liar – Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Says As Imade Gets Hospitalized (Video)

Imade Adeleke, the first child of superstar singer, Davido has been hospitalized.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cc49c7d6ac4741cf4d7191c6b036a80d.jpeg

This was confirmed by her mother, Sophia Momodu, who took to her Instagram page to share a video of her daughter in a hospital.

The 7-year-old could be seen in the video wearing a hospital garb with a cannula on her arm connected to a drip.

Her mum was seen wheeling the drip stand as she made her way to the rest room in the facility.

Sharing the video she captioned: “One thing I know about the devil.. he’s gonna tell a lie but we move”.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’