Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Two brothers killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen laid to rest in Plateau

Forum 1 year ago

Two brothers killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen laid to rest in Plateau

Two brothers, Wang Christian Mato and Mafwill, who were killed on their farm by suspected Fulani herdsmen have been laid to rest at Butura in Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State.

It was gathered that the brothers were murdered on their farm on Sunday, February 5, 2023, while trying to protect their farm from being destroyed by the herders.

It was further learnt that the brothers were newly married. The funeral was held on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.

Their cousin, Sunday Jerry wrote:

"WANG & MAFWIL are my first cousins, they were killed by Fulani's on Sunday evening just because they are trying to protect their farms from being destroyed by herders. You looked handsome & your wife's beautiful, but you are no more, surely as the lord leaves, he will fight for you. As your senior brother I wept but I'm comforted, I receive solace & I'm strong but I will never forget it. You guys are very intelligent academically, agriculturally & otherwise. GOOD NIGHT MY BELOVED BROTHERS."

On Vaine Kwalton Sadiq wrote: "The killing in Bokkos is getting out of hand, the people no longer feel safe in their home, our communities have been turned into a dead zone, government solution no longer work, i am pained by the killing of Wang Christian mato mafala, his younger brother and one other person in their farm yesterday. When will all this killing by Fulani militia end? Wang christian is one peaceful guy i can vouch for with all my life, may his soul and other faithful departed rest in peace. I will miss you brother for men with the type of your heart are rare.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC arrests 21 suspected fraudsters in Uyo
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC arrests 21 suspected fraudsters in Uyo

Police arrest suspect who killed KEDCO staff in Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Police arrest suspect who killed KEDCO staff in Kano

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,
Forum | 1 week ago

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,