I'm Glad Portable Was Denied US Visa – Speed Darlington (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I'm Glad Portable Was Denied US Visa – Speed Darlington (Video)

Controversial rapper, Speed Darlington has said that he is excited that street artist, Portable was denied visa to the US.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b0f7b95a637829cff614f6ac7b7e924.jpeg
He said that someone had told him that the ‘Zazzo’ superstar had been denied Visa to the US.

Speed Darlington said that he believes that to be true because if it were false, a certain Yahoo boy living in California would have flown him from Nigeria.

Speaking further, he expressed excitement at this development and asked those who would interpret his happiness as jealousy to go ahead.

Watch Him Speak Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m
Forum | 4 days ago

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 week ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post