Reactions As BBNaija's Tacha Is Caught Campaigning For APC (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Reactions As BBNaija's Tacha Is Caught Campaigning For APC (Video)

A video of former Big Brother Naija ‘PepperDem’ Housemate, Natacha Akide aka Tacha campaigning for the ruling All Progressives Congress in Rivers state has stirred controversy online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/36af43b1f6420bc90eeb3db5a6bd94b3.jpg

Tacha had positioned herself as one of the youths seeking to return Nigeria on the right path. However, since the APC led-government came to power, Nigerians have been passing through difficulties - fuel scarcity, naira scarcity, ASUU strike etc.

The trending video captured her speaking at Ahoada West local government in Rivers, where she was seen urging the crowd to vote for the APC gubernatorial candidate as the Governor of the state.

Watch the video below.

call_mepadilla wrote: “This is Governorship rally. I am from River’s State, I am voting LP presidential and APC Governorship.”

mr_jay188 wrote: “But you guys said we should cancel APC, PDP and PDAPC. Argh!!!! This game of politics and interest!”

tonyezeigbo wrote: “Tacha na 100% ObiDient ooh make no one attack her…. She is just dia for the governor and not the presidential race.”

stardustama wrote: “We are voting personalities.”

chibazoil wrote: “She’s right, if you know politics you will understand why she’s not supporting Mr emperor.”

hairwiser_ng wrote: “Tacha supporting an APC candidate in Rivers State.”

collinsofasia_ wrote: “Hungry done dey catch tacha too ?”

theatikowaproject wrote: “Wait o! What if she’s supporting Tinubu??? Please let people support whoever they want!!”

alextherealtor01 wrote: “APC is just bad for me I don’t know about others oo party has too many bad headache people that like money too much.”

ehismanny wrote: “Tacha no let wike catch u oo”

bellekristy wrote: “Baby girl u v got my follow for supporting my choice.”

duch_peter wrote: “So na here all her gra gra end.”

madupaschalc wrote: “So @symplytacha has been deceiving people all these while 🤔 Damn it.”

officialricher__kiss wrote: “This one na foolish girl for ph . We never saw her as part of us cause she’s not from river state.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman