#BBTitans: I Roll With A Deadly Group Of People That Can Deal With Khosi – Nana (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

#BBTitans: I Roll With A Deadly Group Of People That Can Deal With Khosi – Nana (Video)

Today, while the Kaduna born was gisting with her gang, she revisits last night’s issue and went on about how Khosi has no idea who she is.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46dcf125ef4d3037ffdca0ed2d6d60ef.jpg

BBTitans housemate, Nana is still upset about her altercation with fellow housemate, Khosi over her partner, Thabang last night.

Recall that Nana and Khosi got into a heated argument that almost led to the ladies getting physical.

Today, while the Kaduna born was gisting with her gang, she revisits last night’s issue and went on about how Khosi has no idea who she is.

According to her, she rolls with “a deadly group of people that can f#ck Khosi up” if she tried to put her hands on her.

She further stated that these people are on the outside watching.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 13 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 15 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 1 day ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack
Forum | 1 day ago

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack