"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I Would Love To Work With Tems, I Love How She Reps Her People – DJ Khaled (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Would Love To Work With Tems, I Love How She Reps Her People – DJ Khaled (Video)

American disc jockey, DJ Khaled, has disclosed that he would love to work with Tems because he is a huge fan and loves how she represents Nigerians.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/599cb86c1a330956912511a64881c45c.jpeg
Tems made history after she clinched a Grammy Award. She won the Best Melodic Rap Performance category for her contribution to the hit song “Wait for U” with Future and Drake.

While speaking to media personalities on the red carpet, DJ Khaled was asked who he would love to work with. The father-of-2 shocked his interviewers after he revealed that he would love to work with Tems.

Further speaking, DJ Khaled laid emphasis on how real Tems is. According to him, her music comes from her “soul” and one can feel it.

He admits he would love to create “something special” with her.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs
Forum | 19 hours ago

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs

Love won – Davido says, thanks Nigerians
Forum | 5 days ago

Love won – Davido says, thanks Nigerians

VeryDarkman alleges BBNaija sells slots to people who want to enter the house
Forum | 5 days ago

VeryDarkman alleges BBNaija sells slots to people who want to enter the house

Bridgerton Author Issues Statement on Divisive Twist to Francesca’s Love Story
Forum | 5 days ago

Bridgerton Author Issues Statement on Divisive Twist to Francesca’s Love Story