I Am A Good Wife Material - James Brown Says As He Wears Heels To Do Laundry (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Am A Good Wife Material - James Brown Says As He Wears Heels To Do Laundry (Video)

Social media users are reacting to a video of popular crossdresser, James Brown wearing heels while doing laundry.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d72d0d6332ee5582e1139a472144d710.png
In the video shared on his Instagram page, James Brown could be seen washing clothes while rocking high heels. This video has attracted a lot of mixed reactions from social media users.

In the video, a neighbour could be heard in the background teasing James Brown while tagging him as pure wife material.

James Brown wrote; “I AM THAT GOOD WIFE Material.”

Watch Video Below;

See Reactions Below;

healthyentertainer wrote: ''I can’t even wear heels under my wedding gown on my wedding day but James is wearing heels to wash scarf 😢''

@Onestopmisty also commented: ''Na poverty dey make people reason say Washing machine no dey wash clean 😂😂''

@atomicshells wrote: ''Spend 100k on nails when you can buy a washing machine 150k to save your nails. 😂''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 22 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off