Mr Eazi calls out Bad Bunny over song theft

Forum 1 year ago

Mr Eazi calls out Bad Bunny over song theft

emPawa Africa leader Mr Eazi has called out Bad Bunny over a song theft on his recent album, “Un Verano Sin Ti.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b60e76c806cbfbdf09d71f5c5c2d2bce.jpg

A couple of hours ago, Mr Eazi wrote on Twitter, “Yo @sanbenito you need to tell your lawyers to stop messing around and clear that Joeboy rip off on your album.”

In a response to the follow-up of his previous tweet, Mr Eazi called out Bad Bunny over his song, “Enséñame a Bailar,” for stealing Joeboy’s previous song, “Empty My Pocket.”

According to Mr Eazi’s allegation, the song “Empty My Pocket” was released in June 2021, while Bad Bunny’s song, “Enséñame a Bailar,” released in May 2022, sounds like Joeboy’s song.

You can listen to both songs Joeboy’s Empty My Pocket and Bad Bunny’s Enséñame a Bailar below:

Mr Eazi does not believe Bad Bunny now does Afrobeat; on the other hand, Bad Bunny has yet to respond to Mr Eazi, but we will keep you posted on updates in this regard.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure
Forum | 1 week ago

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure

Detectives Launch Manhunt For BDC Operator Over Theft Of $737,000
Forum | 1 week ago

Detectives Launch Manhunt For BDC Operator Over Theft Of $737,000