Kendrick Lamar Wins Best Rap Performance for “The Heart Part 5” at 2023 Grammys

Forum 1 year ago

Kendrick Lamar Wins Best Rap Performance for “The Heart Part 5” at 2023 Grammys

Kendrick Lamar has won the 2023 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance with “The Heart Part 5.” He won the award ahead of DJ Khaled, Gunna, Doja Cat, Glorilla, and others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c95de49ac15211c236767d2f5b115644.jpg

Lamar has now won Best Rap Performance two years running, having earned the award last year with Baby Keem for “Family Ties.” Lamar came into the 2023 Grammys as the most-awarded artist in the category, and he now extends his lead with six career victories.

Lamar earned eight nominations at the 2023 Grammy Awards, the most of any male artist in the field. “The Heart Part 5” is responsible for five of the eight nominations.

Lamar is set to headline the 2023 edition of Bonnaroo in June. Late last year, he shared a video for his Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers track “Count Me Out,” co-starring Helen Mirren.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez