Keanu Reeves Promises ‘Next Level’ Car Chase in John Wick: Chapter 4

Forum 1 year ago

Keanu Reeves Promises ‘Next Level’ Car Chase in John Wick: Chapter 4

The John Wick series is known for having some intense action sequences, but star Keanu Reeves said that the upcoming fourth film is set to feature one that’s better than ever.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1caac52a848de50f3e86fb60979daef3.jpg

Speaking to Total Film, Reeves revealed that the upcoming John Wick: Chapter 4 will feature a car chase scene that he promises will be “next level.” Reeves teased the sequence while discussing the level of training that went into the film, specifically how much training he had to do for the stunt driving.

“John Wick: Chapter 4 was the hardest physical role I’ve ever had in my career so far,” said Reeves. “They really trained me up to be able to have what we call the toolbox…We took the car-driving to the next level, which I really enjoy, there’s 180s, forward-into-reverse 180s, reverse-into-forward 270s, drifting… So it was really fun to get a chance to learn those skills, and to play.”

John Wick: Chapter 4 was first announced immediately after the record-setting opening weekend of John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, which went on to gross over $300 million worldwide. The fourth installment will feature the return of Keanu Reeves as the eponymous assassin, who was last seen suffering from multiple injuries after his falling from the top of the Continental Hotel.

Joining Reeves, Lance Reddick, and Ian McShane are franchise newcomers Japanese-British pop superstar Rina Sawayama in her film acting debut, Shamier Anderson, Bill Skarsgard, Clancy Brown, Hiroyuki Sanada, and Donnie Yen, who is reportedly playing an old friend of John Wick.

John Wick: Chapter 4 is being directed by Chad Stahelski from a screenplay co-written by Shay Hatten and Michael Finch, who is taking over from franchise creator Derek Kolstad. It is produced by Basil Iwanyk, Erica Lee, and Stahelski with Reeves and Louise Rosner as executive producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr