Twitter reacts as Harry Kane becomes Tottenham's all-time top scorer

Forum 1 year ago

Twitter reacts as Harry Kane becomes Tottenham's all-time top scorer

Harry Kane is now officially Tottenham Hotspur's all-time leading goalscorer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39ce4d674b6a1b821aa01af5d6a6c822.jpg

The striker bagged his 267th goal for the club in Spurs' huge clash with Manchester City at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to surpass Jimmy Greaves in the goalscoring charts.

The goal came inside the opening 15 minutes of the game when Kane and his Spurs teammates capitalised on some dallying on the ball outside of his own penalty box by Rodri. After winning the ball, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg coolly passed the ball to Kane inside the box, and the striker (as per) made no mistakl with his subsequent strike on goal.

As well as becoming Tottenham's all-time top goalscorer, the goal was also Kane's 200th in his Premier League career, joining Wayne Rooney and Alan Shearer as the only players to ever score more than 200 goals in the league.

The England captain will now be eyeing Shearer's record of 260 Premier League goals as his next record to break.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa