President Biden's son, Hunter, paid assistants off the books for sex chats, texts show

Forum 1 year ago

President Biden's son, Hunter, paid assistants off the books for sex chats, texts show

America's First Son, Hunter Biden, slipped his legal assistant thousands of dollars under the table while the two were in a sexual relationship over several months in 2018 and 2019, text messages recovered from Biden?s laptop show.

During this same period, Hunter, now 52, struggled with addiction to crack cocaine and had unrestricted access to his father?s Wilmington, Delaware home, where classified documents from Joe Biden?s time as a senator and vice president were improperly stored.

The legal assistant, is one of at least four women who hooked up with Hunter while on his payroll. Other women include Hunter Biden's sister-in-law Hallie, her sister Liz Secundy, and baby mama Lunden Roberts, according to a report by right-wing nonprofit research group Marco Polo.

President Biden

Hunter Biden kept images of him having sex with the assistant in or around June 2018 on his notorious ?laptop from hell,? which was first brought to light by The Post in an explosive 2020 report.

The Marco Polo report states that the assistant received a regular salary from the Owasco firm between mid-June and early October of 2018. However, during the same period, the assistant also received wires from the firm totaling almost $45,000 with mysterious explanations ? including ?new hire,? ?8k wage,? ?10k golf member,? and ?Pay.?

The transactions found their way into a so-called ?Suspicious Activity Report? (SAR) filed with the Treasury Department by JP Morgan Chase and currently being sought by House Republicans. That same SAR also highlighted payments made by Hunter to people with ties to human trafficking or the adult entertainment industry.

However, the assistant?s money appeared to have run out by early 2019, when DailyMail.com reported she emailed Hunter?s secretary Katie Dodge to complain that she had not received her most recent paycheck and her dentist hadn?t accepted her Owasco insurance.

?Because of these two incidents, I?m curious to know if I have been terminated from this position,? the assistant told Dodge. ?? I haven?t been able to get any contact with Hunter so I am completely in the dark.?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 4 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 6 days ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad