My Life Is In Danger – Popular Nollywood Actor Cries Out After Getting Involved In A Messy Paternity Scandal

Forum 1 year ago

My Life Is In Danger – Popular Nollywood Actor Cries Out After Getting Involved In A Messy Paternity Scandal

Nollywood actor, Yomi Gold has reacted after being dragged into a paternity scandal with popular Lagos big boy, Mosh, and his wife, Aduke Doyin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2230c2a98d68edc14df232dc33cfed7d.jpg

In an Instagram page, the actor said his life is now in danger.

It all started after controversial Instagram blogger, Gistlover claimed that Yomi is the father of Mosh’s child. According to the blogger, the actor has been having a secret affair with Aduke.

The blogger further revealed that Mosh and Aduke’s marriage crashed over paternity fraud and infidelity after the husband hacked his wife’s email account and discovered that Yomi Gold is the father of his second child.

Reacting, Yomi wrote: “I’m not the father of Mosh’s child. This has to stop. Everyone should calm down… Allow this family to resolve whatever it is that is going on. I will continue to pray for them at this difficult time”

In a subsequent post, Yomi revealed that his life was in danger and also shared a video of a phone conversation between him and an unknown number threatening and laying curses on him and his mother.

He wrote: “My life is in danger”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 4 hours ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 day ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami