How Do You Expect To Chase A Fine Babe Without Spending Money - Tolani Baj Asks Stingy Man (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

How Do You Expect To Chase A Fine Babe Without Spending Money - Tolani Baj Asks Stingy Man (Video)

Ex BBNaija housemate, Tolani Baj has taken a swipe at tight-fisted men who want beautiful women but don't want to spend on them.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4baf4effaf84292b4a08d0003e2aba66.jpeg
The disc jockey who has been lecturing men on the importance of spending on their girlfriends and wives said this in a viral video.

Tolani Baj declared that looking beautiful doesn’t come cheap.

According to her, rather than come online to lament about how women feel entitled to their partners’ money, they should stop going out with them.

She said that when a girl bills a man, he has to understand that she’s trying to maintain that beauty that he loves.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City