Forever Grateful – Singer 2Baba Expresses Gratitude To RMD, The Actor Responds

Forum 1 year ago

Forever Grateful – Singer 2Baba Expresses Gratitude To RMD, The Actor Responds

Innocent Idibia, the legendary Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as 2Baba, has hailed Richard Mofe Damijo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af23538f19ca8159a6a46425e8e1564e.jpeg

2Baba took to social media to express immense gratitude to veteran actor Richard Mofe Damijo, better known as RMD.

2Baba recently shared a photo of the veteran thespian on his Instagram page, and in his caption, he showered him with praise and declared his love for him.

2Baba noted that he has great love and respect for RMD, adding that he’s forever grateful, though he didn’t go into details about the motivation for the appreciation post.

“Tell me who is badder. My love and mad respect for this man. I can’t even. @mofedamijo. Forever Grateful.” 2Baba wrote.

Reacting via the comment section of the post, RMD wrote, “I don’t know what I did to merit the love and respect you show me. I love you bro laaaaang time”.

See below.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ad79455e809106aecb92030a9fe4059.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 7 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 14 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’