2023 Elections: Buhari, Osinbajo, SGF Mustapha, APC Govs Solidly Behind Tinubu – Adamu Garba

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Elections: Buhari, Osinbajo, SGF Mustapha, APC Govs Solidly Behind Tinubu – Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that all top members of the ruling party are throwing their weight behind the party’s presidential flagbearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/417d04ae449427201a14eaf77720d770.jpeg

Garba said President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha, and APC governors are behind Tinubu’s presidential ambition.

Lately, there are claims of division within the top hierarchy of APC.

Tinubu had said the fuel scarcity and naira note swap were targeted at sabotaging his ambition.

His claim was corroborated by the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.

However, Garba said the APC big men were giving Nigerians a show by playing divisive.

In a tweet, Adamu wrote: “Buhari, Osibanjo, SGF, all ministers, all APC governors are solidly behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s candidacy

“Our BIG MEN are giving you a ‘show’ by playing divisive. In the end, they’ll all queue behind Tinubu and APC, a few days to election.

“Don’t interfere, enjoy the show.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 17 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 day ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 1 day ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman