Couple abandon their baby at Israeli airport check-in while attempting to board a flight

Forum 1 year ago

Couple abandon their baby at Israeli airport check-in while attempting to board a flight

An infant was abandoned at a Tel Aviv airport by his parents, who tried to board their flight to Belgium without him after they failed to purchase a ticket for the child, authorities said.

The unnamed parents, who both held Belgian passports, had arrived at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv on Tuesday, Jan. 31, with their baby, planning to board a Ryanair flight to Brussels, the Israeli Airport Authority told local Channel 12.

However, according to officials, the family arrived at Terminal 1 late, after the check-in counter had closed, and the parents were either unable or unwilling to buy a ticket for their child.

The mom and dad then left the carrier with their son next to the check-in counter while they rushed toward the security line so they could board the flight.

A short cellphone video that was recorded at the airport purports to show a woman looking at the baby in the carrier and exclaiming in Hebrew: ?She left him here, I swear!?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie
Forum | 17 hours ago

Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 1 day ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police