You know I'm innocent" Andrew Tate shouts as he arrives in court to fight detention

Forum 1 year ago

You know I'm innocent" Andrew Tate shouts as he arrives in court to fight detention

Andrew Tate has lost his appeal against the extension of his detention period at a court in Romania.

The influencer, accused of sex-trafficking and rape, declared his innocence as he arrived at court on Wednesday, Feb. 1, for his latest bid to get out of jail.

?You know I'm innocent,? he shouted at reporters as he was led out of a prison can while handcuffed to his younger brother, Tristan Tate.

"You know I

Asked on his way to the Bucharest Court of Appeal if he expected to be freed Wedbesday, Tate 36, said: "There is not much justice in Romania."

The brothers will remain behind bars until February 27 after appealing against a judge's Jan. 20 decision to extend their arrest a second time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

Court Grants Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele N50m Bail
Forum | 6 days ago

Court Grants Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele N50m Bail

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19
Forum | 6 days ago

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election
Forum | 1 week ago

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election