Naira Marley Is Not Who You Think He Is – Lady Who Lived In Singer’s Compound For A Week, Says (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Naira Marley Is Not Who You Think He Is – Lady Who Lived In Singer’s Compound For A Week, Says (Video)

A lady has stated that popular Nigerian singer, Naira Marley is not as razz as people thinks he is on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e291977264ebd7a3de8fbf70684f20f.jpeg

According to the lady, she spent six days in the compound with Naira Marley, but she only got to see his face twice.

She added that what the media portrays about the singer is only a camouflage because of the type of music he releases.

She narrated in part:

“I shot somewhere he stays and for the 6 days I stayed there he didn’t show up. It was just once because he needed to leave the compound.

“Okay twice the second time was because they called his attention so his car so he peeped and said a few words and then he went back inside.

“Sometimes the image they portray is for the thing they’re doing it’s for the art they are exhibiting. you don’t expect him to sing such songs and be calm.”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 8 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 16 hours ago