BBTitans: Theo Traw Apologizes To Phyna For Insulting Her (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: Theo Traw Apologizes To Phyna For Insulting Her (Video)

Ex-BBTitans housemate, Theo Traw has apologized to BBNaija winner, Phyna over his comments about her.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2efc6fca9b33ca72380708c69755283.jpeg
Phyna has suffered major backlash for being perceived as “local”, but she appears unbothered.

While Theo was speaking on Twitter space, he revealed that he was one of those who trolled Phyna. Apparently, he had slammed her for being one of the less attractive ladies of the season.

He also tweeted that Phyna would be the least to get the attention of men outside the house. Theo Traw, however, tendered an apology to Phyna for saying hurtful things about her.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 1 week ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K

In Fortune’s Shadow: Theo Rossi, Michael Rooker, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

In Fortune’s Shadow: Theo Rossi, Michael Rooker, & More Join Thriller Movie

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice