AAU, Ekpoma admission into Science and Humaniities degree programme, 2021/2022

Forum 1 year ago

AAU, Ekpoma admission into Science and Humaniities degree programme, 2021/2022

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Science and Humanities Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma for the 2021/2022 Academic Session as follows:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fde8095c6ad3bdd5542071a946523b63.png

(A)       FACULTY OF ARTS

(i) B. A. English

Admission Requirements:

Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Arts are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two settings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.

(ii) B. A. Mass Communication

Admission Requirements: Candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two settings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.

(B)       FACULTY OF EDUCATION

(i) Educational Foundation and Management

Educational Management

History Education

Religious Studies Education

(ii)  Guidance and Counseling

Guidance and Counseling

Economics

Geography

Political Science

(iii) Business Education

Accounting Education

Office Technology/Management

(iv) Curriculum and Instruction

Mathematics

Physics

Chemistry

Biology

Social Studies

Early Childhood Education

Admission Requirements: Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/TC II/NABTEB with (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.

NOTE:

For admission into programme B(ii), above, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.

For admission into programme B (iii & iv) above, candidates are required to possess credit Pass in English and Mathematics

For Direct Entry admission into progamme B above, candidates are required to possess a Minimum of Merit pass in relevant Diploma/NCE Programme of a recognized University or Institution.

(C)       FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

(i) B.Sc. Accounting

(ii) B.Sc. Banking and Finance

(iii) B.Sc. Business Administration

(iv) B.Sc. Public Administration

Admission Requirements:

(i) Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to Possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Economics and any other two Social Science subjects from Commerce Geography, Accounting etc.

(ii) Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration in addition must have credit pass in Government.

(D)      FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES

(i) B.Sc. Computer Science

Admission Requirements:

Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Physical Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, Further Mathematics, and Agricultural Science.

(E)       FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES

(i) B.Sc. Economics

(ii) B.Sc. Criminology

(iii) B.Sc. Political Science

(iv) B.Sc. Social Works

Admission Requirement:

Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social Sciences are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O/L in not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subjects.

Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. Economics must have credit pass in Economics.

Candidates seeking admission into Criminology must have credit pass in Government. Note: For admission into programmes E (ii) and (iii) above, a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.

(F)       GENERAL REQUIREMENTS/INFORMATION:

(i) FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES

Candidates should possess SSCE/WASC/ASC/NECO/GCE/TC II etc. with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.

Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they could be considered for admission.

(ii) DIRECT ENTRY: FOUR YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES

For direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.

(iii) DURATION

(a) FIVE YEARS

Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into any programmes will spend five years.

(b) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Admitted Direct Entry Candidates will spend four years.

(iv) GENERAL INFORMATION:

(a) Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2015 must present the originals of the certificates and not statement of results slips.

(b) All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:

(i) Passport size photograph

(ii) Photocopies of credentials

(iii) Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.  

NOTE: No case of awaiting results is entertained.

(G)      METHOD OF APPLICATION

Candidates are to visit the Directorate of Science and Humanities, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma after the payment of the sum of N25,200.00 (Twenty Five Thousand, Two Hundred Naira only) via INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT from any of the under-listed Bank Nation-wide:

I. ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC

II. ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC

III. FIDELITY BANK PLC

IV. FIRST BAND OF NIGERIA, PLC

V. GUARANTY TRUST BANK, PLC

VI. KEYSTONE BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

VII. UNION BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC

VIII. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, PLC

IX. ZENITH BANK PLC

Candidates are to clearly indicate the purpose of payment as: “Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Directorate of Science and Humanities Degree Programmes application form”.

(I)        DURATION OF APPLICATION

The Science and Humanities Degree Programmes application forms will be available for purchase, completion and submission from Monday 30th January, 2023 to Friday 31st March, 2023.

PLEASE NOTE THAT: LATE REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED!

Signed:

O. L. Omoregie, Esq.

Ag. Director.

dsh@aauekpoma.edu.ng

All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for any of the courses above in the Directorate of Science and Humanities, AAUE, for the 2021/2022 academic session.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Chieftain And Former Science and Technology Minister, Ogbonnaya Onu Is Dead
Forum | 1 week ago

APC Chieftain And Former Science and Technology Minister, Ogbonnaya Onu Is Dead

FCE Kano notice on postponement of screening & matriculation for degree candidates, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 weeks ago

FCE Kano notice on postponement of screening & matriculation for degree candidates, 2023/2024

OYSCATECH 3rd batch HND admission list, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 weeks ago

OYSCATECH 3rd batch HND admission list, 2023/2024

AAU commences application for accommodation into halls of residence, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 weeks ago

AAU commences application for accommodation into halls of residence, 2023/2024