Checkout the Lovely Gold-plated Birthday Cake Shared on D’Banj’s Son IG Page to His Dear Father

Forum 6 years ago

Checkout the Lovely Gold-plated Birthday Cake Shared on D’Banj’s Son IG Page to His Dear Father

Nigerian music star, D’banj turned a year older yesterday, June 9.

The ‘Oliver Twist’ crooner celebrated his 37th birthday with some cool photos and a new track list of his upcoming album titled King Don Come.

His new born son, Daniel was not exempted from the celebration of the Kokomaster’s day.

A photo of the singer’s gold plated cake was shared on little Daniel’s Instagram page with a caption that read,

‘Happy Birthday Daddy

[ads4]

D’Banj and wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, welcomed their baby, Daniel on the 26th of May.

The couple have perfected the act of living their lives privately off social media since their secret relationship, wedding, pregnancy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 1 day ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor