Go And Die – FFK Tells Those Blasting Him For Supporting Tinubu After Years Of Criticizing Him

Forum 1 year ago

Go And Die – FFK Tells Those Blasting Him For Supporting Tinubu After Years Of Criticizing Him

A former Aviation Minister and now Director New Media sub-committee of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode has dismissed those calling him a hypocrite for supporting former Governor of Lagos State and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu he spent years calling unprintable names.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7133550ba232db0026bf34af70baccdd.jpg

Fani-Kayode who is a former member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had made disturbing accusations against Tinubu and President Buhari before he eventually defected to the APC, same party he demonized for years.

While being lambasted for speaking from both sides of his mouth and described as a man lacking integrity, Fani-Kayode said he has now seen the light.

He told those who do not want to accept his political stand to 'go and die.'

He took to his social media page and wrote: “Circulating essays I wrote years ago against @officialABAT changes nothing. I was in People’s Pigs Party then but saw the light and left the swine. Been in APC since & have fought for Asiwaju to win with every fibre of my being. Those that are unhappy with that can drop dead.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 9 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 10 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 day ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu