I don't belong to any religion because religion is a cult - Nigerian psychologist, Oyinkansola Alabi says

Forum 1 year ago

I don't belong to any religion because religion is a cult - Nigerian psychologist, Oyinkansola Alabi says

Nigerian psychologist and member of the British Psychological Society, Oyinkansola Alabi, has said she does not belong to any religion.

"I don't belong to any RELIGION because religion is a CULT," she said in a Facebook post on Monday, January 30.

"A cult followership that suspends thinking, and encourages hatred, control & manipulation. What I belong to is a Kingdom. The Kingdom of God where love is the message, method, and miracle. Namaste."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 2 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’