"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

" The Day You Were Born Was A Lucky Day For Me ": Comedian AY Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday With This Cute Photo

Forum 7 years ago

" The Day You Were Born Was A Lucky Day For Me ": Comedian AY Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday With This Cute Photo

Comedian, AY took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Mabel, who turned a year older today. He wrote;

"My holding on to the camera to personally capture this moment is only a reminder of my days as a photographer on the same campus where i first met you. I just can't forget your ability of finding something interesting in an ordinary place. A place that was transformed by the heartwarming charm of a beautiful woman sent down to me from heaven.

On this special day i want you to know that the day you were born was a lucky day for me and so many people who has enjoyed the beauty of your invaluable presence. You enrich my life and i love you more than what words can ever express. Thank you for being my soulmate, my partner and most trusted friend. Happy birthday to my lovely wife @midas_interiors #mysunshine"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Daredevil: Born Again & Ironheart Get Official Release Date Windows
Forum | 3 days ago

Daredevil: Born Again & Ironheart Get Official Release Date Windows

The Young Wife Trailer: Kiersey Clemons & Leon Bridges Star in Drama Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Young Wife Trailer: Kiersey Clemons & Leon Bridges Star in Drama Movie

Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK

New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy
Forum | 5 days ago

New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy