Fulham confirm signing of Sasa Lukic from Torino

Forum 1 year ago

Fulham confirm signing of Sasa Lukic from Torino

Fulham have confirmed the signing of midfielder Sasa Lukic from Torino on a four-and-a-half year deal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e829ebc2a4523446562dd0291c8bb7d.jpg

The 26-year-old joins Fulham after a successful six-and-a-half year stint in Serie A in which he made 162 appearances for the Granata.

Speaking to the club's official website after completing the move, Lukic said: I’m very happy to have signed, and to now be a part of Fulham’s squad.

“I can’t wait to get started and meet with the Head Coach, the players, and the staff, and I’m looking forward to training with them when I arrive in England.

“I’ve seen Fulham play this season and they’ve been playing very well. They have a good squad, with a great history.

“A lot of great players have played for the Club in its history, and they have a lot of great players currently, like my compatriot Aleksandar Mitrović.”

Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan also expressed his delight at the signing, stating: “I'm delighted to welcome Saša Lukić to Fulham. He’s a talented and versatile midfielder whom we’ve followed closely for years.

“Saša’s arrival will strengthen our team; I’m glad that he’s come to Fulham, and I expect he’ll flourish in our squad under the great coaching of Marco Silva!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital
Forum | 1 week ago

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital

EPL: Why I substituted Iwobi, two others after 33 minutes against Forest – Fulham coach, Silva
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Why I substituted Iwobi, two others after 33 minutes against Forest – Fulham coach, Silva

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash

The Guest 2: Dan Stevens Won’t Confirm or Deny Whether Sequel Is Happening
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Guest 2: Dan Stevens Won’t Confirm or Deny Whether Sequel Is Happening