Man Utd in talks to sign Bayern Munich midfielder on deadline day

Forum 1 year ago

Man Utd in talks to sign Bayern Munich midfielder on deadline day

Manchester United have opened talks with Bayern Munich over a potential deadline day loan move for Marcel Sabitzer, 90min understands.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/59a210b2fecbf62cf382e3f1ab3ddb8f.jpg

The Red Devils have entered the market late due to Christian Eriksen's ankle problem - an injury which will mean the first-choice midfielder will be out of action until May.

Due to said injury, United have had to change tact on deadline day and attempt to make a last minute signing. And that signing could be set to be Austrian star Sabitzer from Bayern.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 16 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 17 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City