Joha Should Have Been Remixed With Me - Blackface Calls Out Asake (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Joha Should Have Been Remixed With Me - Blackface Calls Out Asake (Video)

Blackface, the popular Nigerian singer and former Plantainshun Boyz singer, has called out Afropop singer Asake and his label boss, Olamide.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f75460389a2c04d1b97c68987902a51.jpeg

He called them out for not reaching out to him over the usage of his work.

Recall Asake released a new single he calls ‘Yoga’ on Monday.

In an interview with HipTV, Blackface claimed that he felt he should have been in the song as some of his lines were used in the song ‘Joha’.

According to him, Joha should have been a remix with him and Asake.

Blackface further stated that if only Olamide had reached out to him, then there would have been a collaboration.

He said, “Listening to the music, the first thing that hit me was just the line. That was the line that I used in my own music. I had already released it in the year, 2020. I had already released that song in an album.

“Though no disrespect because these people have tried to put some work in it, but I feel like it’s all about you realising let’s give credit to who credit his due. You understand. I am not out to put them down. I feel like they are doing it unconsciously.”

He added, “I feel I should be on Asake’s Joha. That should have been a remix with me and him if Olamide had said ‘my boy is vibing to your sound’”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 12 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 23 hours ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry