I Will Ban Agbero - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Vows

Forum 1 year ago

I Will Ban Agbero - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Vows

The Lagos State Labour Party governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has vowed to ban 'agbero' if elected as Governor.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb3ff6911b62b79f0cfbaf8259d5ecc9.jpeg

He made the vow on Sunday as he also added that he will enthrone a working transportation system in Lagos.

He also disclosed that he would not allow the ‘agbero’ system, which he claimed, had created a lot of safety hazards in the state.

Rhodes-Vivour stated this during The Platform debate organised for governorship candidates in Lagos on Sunday.

“On road safety in Lagos state, we will not accept the ‘Agbero’ system, which has created a lot of safety hazards in the state.

“We need to train our road enforcement agents and we will also need to ensure that the state set its clear policy on not accepting the Agbero system. All of these, you can only enforce where a system is moving smoothly.

“Our own focus is making sure that we are back on a system that is working smoothly. We are also going to have digital surveillance all across the state so that we can enforce it with evidence, not just hearsay anymore.

“So, the enforcement officers that do not step up to their responsibilities can actually be held accountable and we can hold them to account with evidence,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police