Ghanaian Actor, Van Vicker Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today With This Photo

Forum 7 years ago

Ghanaian Actor, Van Vicker Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today With This Photo

Ghanaian finest actor, Van Vicker is a year older today. The actor shared the above photo and wrote, "They say life begins at 40, I wish I was turning 40 cos I want to begin life, lol. 39yrs today tho, I am blessed...and he grew in wisdom & stature. Many times I get poetic but this time I am keeping it simple. I am beginning to see life with my 3rd eye. I thank you all for the love, the hate & the support. All worked out for my good. My story is still in progress. God is on my side and that same God bless you. #vanvicker #Mylife #MySuccessStory #Iamhumbled #MindBodySoul #TheYoungGodfather #VanVickerBrand"

The founder of Van Vicker Foundation was born on 1st of August, 1977, he is happily married to Adjoa and the couple have 3 beautiful children.
Apart from acting, Van Vicker is an entrepreneur and the owner of Sky & Orange advertising agency.

Happy Birthday to him!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday