Ladies, See Things to Do to Win Your Man's Heart Without Juju

Forum 8 years ago

Ladies, See Things to Do to Win Your Man's Heart Without Juju

In the last few weeks, I have come to understand that many women in Lagos don't believe in the prospects of True Love. If a man is dating a young lady and she noticed that he has money, the next thing is how she is going to visit a bad Prophet or Spiritualist to LOCK HIM DOWN spiritually. In fact, many men in Lagos today her under their wife or their wife's mother spiritual control, and they don't even know.

I grew up in Port-Harcourt and such things are strange to me. A woman locking a man's spirit using his name and picture because of marriage?
I find it hard to believe all these stupidity until a Pastor asked me to read a passage in the Bible,Micah 7 vs 5 (NLT)and it reads: "Don't trust anyone - not your best friend or even your wife!"

Ladies, if you have the fear of God and know that you do not have control over your life, stop such nonsense if you engage in it. If you don't, please ignore your friends or mum if they try to push you into it.

I've written a piece about this shameful act some women engage in against their husband and their daughter's husband. By October, I will publish it to help all men who are blindly inside a woman's bondage.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal