Angry wife storms brothel to strip and beat prostitute she caught with husband

Forum 1 year ago

Angry wife storms brothel to strip and beat prostitute she caught with husband

A wife battered a naked prostitute for about five minutes after she found out she had sex with her husband.

The wife is understood to have arrived at the massage parlour in Phuket, Thailand, after her husband had left, but discovered the sex worker sitting in a chair.

The wife is thought to have followed her husband when after she discovered images on his phone of him and the prostitute on Wednesday, Jan. 25.

When she met the prostitute, the wife ripped a towel off her, leaving her naked. She then proceeded to repeatedly slap the young woman.

Angry wife storms brothel to strip and beat prostitute she caught with husband (video)

Police have now launched an investigation into the incident.

Footage of the attack showed the woman standing over the terrified sex worker as she tried to grab her phone from her.

The prostitute asked for forgiveness and said she was sorry.

Pleading for forgiveness, she said, "I didn't know he had a wife."

She added: "I will stop seeing him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno