"You Made Me Stronger" - Wizkid Celebrates His Son As He Turns 5

Forum 7 years ago

"You Made Me Stronger" - Wizkid Celebrates His Son As He Turns 5

Wizkid and Sola Ogudu’s son, Boluwatife turns 5 today, May 13, 2016 and the proud dad kicked off the celebrations last night.

He took to Twitter yesterday, May 12, 2016 to tell his fans how much his son changed him.

"My son is 5 tomorrow, wow!” he wrote,
adding, “I love you so much, Boluwatife. You made me stronger. Thank you! Love you forever!!
Can’t imagine my life without you.”

This declaration is heartwarming especially because the singer initially refused to accept responsibility of the son, denying his existence, until 2013, two years after Ms Ogudu gave birth to the boy. Wizkid has since openly shown love for the first son and to seal his dedication, he got a ‘Boluwatife’ ink job on his arm.

However, fans were quick to remember that the Star Boy ceo has refused to address the claims by Guinean-American vixen Binta Diamond, who shook Nigerian social media this January by revealing her alleged son with the singer this January.

Wizkid skated conversations regarding Diamond, and the proud mum was forced to return to her base in the United States when he wouldn’t accept responsibility for her son.

Well, fans hope that the singer will eventually make a turnaround, as he later did with Boluwatife.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons
Forum | 3 days ago

Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons

Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday