Vetran Actor, Adebayo Salami Clocks 63 Today

Forum 7 years ago

Vetran Actor, Adebayo Salami Clocks 63 Today

Popular veteran Yoruba actor, Adebayo Salami popularly known as Oga Bello clocks 63 years old today. Oga Bello is one living legend in the Yoruba movie industry and a lot of actors and actresses have emerged under his tutelage including his son, Femi Adebayo.

Adebayo Salami is an indigene of Kwara state, the multi-talented filmmaker, movie producer and director was born on 9 May 1953 in Lagos State where he had both primary and secondary education

As of 2013, he disclosed in an interview that he has 15 graduates and 2 undergraduates, we aint sure if there are all his children or there are still more but we are certain he has 17 children

The legendary actor, has a lot to celebrate as he continues to make his impact in the movie industry for 49 years now and counting.

Happy birthday to him!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 week ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope