BBTitans: Sandra Fumes Over Nelisa’s Closeness With Mmeli (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: Sandra Fumes Over Nelisa’s Closeness With Mmeli (Video)

BBTitans housemate, Sandra is upset about the closeness between her love interest, Mmeli and Nelisa.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ab92053d2b3968d42226d46a79ec542a.jpeg
Following last night’s party, Sandra was in the kitchen fixing Mmeli some food, when she found out that Nelisa was all covered up with him.

Sandra, already furious returns to the kitchen and tells Blue Aiva about what she had just seen. She further tells Blue that Nelisa had protection with her.

She notes that it means that Nelisa was ready to have s3x with her man should the chance present itself. Nonetheless, she promises to deal with Nelisa if she does not get evicted on Sunday.

See the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 18 hours ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 6 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast