Biden Brought World ‘to The Brink Of World War Three’, Says Trump

Forum 1 year ago

Biden Brought World ‘to The Brink Of World War Three’, Says Trump

The Republican thinks that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine would not have happened had he been elected president in 2020.

"Joe Biden has brought us to the brink of World War Three. We're at the brink of World War Three, just in case anybody doesn't know it," he said at a rally in South Carolina on Saturday aired by Newsmax TV channel, one of Trump’s first rallies following his announcement that he intended to run in the 2024 presidential election. "As President I will bring back peace through strength, peace through strength, what had never happened," he asserted.

The Republican thinks that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine would not have happened had he been elected president in 2020. According to him, "even now" he would have managed to conclude a "peace deal."

"I would have a peace deal negotiated within 24 hours," Trump insisted. That said, he added that "to protect Americans from the threat of hypersonic missiles and nuclear weapons I will build state-of-the-art next-generation missile defense shields."

On November 15, 2022, Trump announced that he intended to run again in the next presidential election. Biden said that he planned to run but cautioned that he would make a final decision in early 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 16 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene
Forum | 2 days ago

Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’