Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Photos: See How Actress Stella Damasus Celebrated Her 16-Year-Old Beautiful Daughter

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: See How Actress Stella Damasus Celebrated Her 16-Year-Old Beautiful Daughter

Actress Stella Damasus took to her Instagram to celebrate her daughter Izzy. She shared the photo beneath and wrote;

"I am so proud of my daughter @izzybelleimages who does not only handle lyrics and camera in church but does the #graphics too. I thank God everyday because not every 16 year old girl living in America will dedicate her time and service to God and the church. I bless God that regardless of what people have said God has helped me raise the most amazing kids ever. #church#freechapel #service #dedication#calling #purpose #proudmommy#gooddaughter #media #america

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 1 week ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students
Forum | 1 week ago

UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 1 week ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford