Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.”

Forum 1 year ago

Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.”

Anthony Ehilebo, the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) head of new media, has attacked Michael Achimugu, a former adviser to the party’s presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, branding him a “serial blackmailer.”

Atiku, his family, and advisers have been appearing in video and audios that Achimugu has been distributing, pleading with Nigerians not to vote for the former vice president.

Atiku Abubakar allegedly spent $120 million on the day of the 2019 presidential election alone, according to him.

The PDP presidential candidate acknowledged to instructing former President Olusegun Obasanjo on how public funds might be siphoned through the use of Special Purpose Vehicles in the first of many audios that Achimugu had allegedly shared with Atiku (SPV).

Ehilebo advised Nigerians to disregard Achimugu when discussing the claims with Daily Post, pointing out that the whistleblower’s moral integrity is dubious.

He claimed that Achimugu is ruining himself, not Atiku’s bid for the presidency.

Ehilebo said: “This is the same person who had accused me of betraying Atiku Abubakar and I told him I will never do that. See the same person accusing me at some point that I was going to betray Atiku; see what he has done to himself.

”He is a serial blackmailer. This is someone who had written a book about Atiku Abubakar; just because he is not getting what he wants, he quickly ran to the media to do his usual job of blackmail. Everybody knows that anyone who has something to do with doing business in Colombia has a questionable character.

”I wish I could be put on a podium with him and will tell him the truth. I will tell him to his face that he can no longer be trusted

”Nobody will trust him again. How can you even be recording a normal conversation? And there is absolutely nothing in that conversation. Nothing.

”He thinks he is destroying Atiku Abubakar, but he has destroyed himself. I’m sure he knows that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘It’s trekking in the Sahara’ – Shehu Sani on Atiku visiting Buhari
Forum | 2 days ago

‘It’s trekking in the Sahara’ – Shehu Sani on Atiku visiting Buhari

New video of little girl, Sucess who went viral years ago for saying ‘dem go flog, flog, flog, dem go tire’ causes serious buzz online
Forum | 1 week ago

New video of little girl, Sucess who went viral years ago for saying ‘dem go flog, flog, flog, dem go tire’ causes serious buzz online

Atiku’s ex-aide, Bwala tackles Peter Obi over new presidential jet for Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Atiku’s ex-aide, Bwala tackles Peter Obi over new presidential jet for Tinubu

Those About to Die Trailer Shows Anthony Hopkins as a Roman Emperor in Peacock’s Gladiator Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Those About to Die Trailer Shows Anthony Hopkins as a Roman Emperor in Peacock’s Gladiator Series