Banky W Sends Heartwarming Birthday Message To His Mum

Forum 8 years ago

Banky W Sends Heartwarming Birthday Message To His Mum

The singers beautiful mum is a year older today. He took to his Instagram page to wish her a happy birthday, writing;

"To my prayer warrior and guidance counselor, my confidant and role model... Happy birthday to Momma W - easily the strongest, most caring and most beautiful.. easily the best woman I know - May God continue to strengthen, bless and uplift you. May you continue to go from Glory to Glory.
May my future wife be like you, and my future daughter be blessed and lucky enough to learn from you. Until forever and a day, more than words can properly say, I love you".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 22 mins ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party