I Am Against Sending N*ked Photos To Partners - Actress, Mary John Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

I Am Against Sending N*ked Photos To Partners - Actress, Mary John Speaks

Mary John, the plus-size Nigerian actress has talked about what she does not support in relationships.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a8a63dff60918975b937688815efa8e0.jpg

She said she doesn’t support sending n*de photos to one’s romantic partner. 

She made this known during a brief chat with The Nation.

“I feel a man who loves you will wait to see you, but then again it depends on the couple. Having a long distance relationship can be exhausting so I feel that’s why some crazy lovers send n*des. I am strictly against it,” she said.

On if being plus sized gets her more roles in Nollywood, she said, ”Not really, but everyone has a role to play .For example, if  the story demands  a plus size woman that is me. But if the story demands a slim model, then the producer can go for the model. If one is a good actor, being plus sized won’t matter because the acting will overshadow the outer look.”

Asked if she believes slim ladies are sexier than plus sized women, John said: ”It is not true because if you check well, now every girl wants to be thick, big bum and flat tummy flying everywhere. In addition, everyone has their own spec”.

John also stated that over the years she has learnt to be hard working and give every role her best.

“My being in the industry can be described as one leg in and one leg out because I do other things on the side. But I have learnt to be hard working and give every role my best shot because that is what will speak for me. I have also learnt to take one step at a time.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 3 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara