Igbos Can Only Achieve Its Dreams Of Producing Nigeria's President In PDP - Atiku

Forum 1 year ago

Igbos Can Only Achieve Its Dreams Of Producing Nigeria's President In PDP - Atiku

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has claimed that the South-East can only achieve its dream of producing Nigeria's president under the party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9497eb6bf5cc1932794e445d5b90dc55.jpg

Atiku made the assertion on Thursday.

On several occasions, Atiku who said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has no plans for the people of the South-East had promised to rule for only one term if elected president in 2023 and then handover to an Igboman in 2027.

While speaking on the presidential campaign rally held today in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi state capital , Atiku wrote on his official Facebook page "Our Recover Nigeria campaign rally in Abakaliki today was about talking to the people directly about my plans to ensure increased development in the Salt of the Nation, Ebonyi State".

"It was also another opportunity to reiterate my conviction that our great party, the PDP, remains the only veritable platform for the South-East to attain its dreams through the wheels of the Recover Nigeria mission. I am happy with the large turnout that the rally enjoyed. Thank you, Ebonyi". -AA

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja