Your Plan To Cause Conflict Between Me And Buhari Won't Work – Tinubu Blasts Atiku

Forum 1 year ago

Your Plan To Cause Conflict Between Me And Buhari Won't Work – Tinubu Blasts Atiku

The Peoples Democratic Party, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has been called out by Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate on Thursday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2c7492b0a09d2a137c53802f1bdd8b9.jpg

According to Tinubu, Atiku and PDP’s efforts to cause a conflict between him and President Muhammadu Buhari would fail.

He was reacting to a response from Atiku’s camp to his remark on fuel scarcity and the redesigned naira in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Tinubu was reported to have said the redesigned naira and renewed fuel scarcity was aimed at sabotaging his presidential campaign.

He disclosed this during his presidential campaign in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

But in a reaction to Tinubu’s comments, the Atiku/Okowa campaign council said the presidential candidate believes that Buhari was using the redesigned naira and current fuel scarcity against him.

However, the APC presidential candidate faulted the reaction of Atiku’s camp.

Speaking through the spokesman of his campaign team, Bayo Onanunga, Tinubu said: “PDP and Atiku should remember not to get high on their own smoke. No political blackmail and an attempt to create a conflict between Tinubu and his long-term ally, President Muhammadu Buhari can succeed.

“The Atiku rudderless campaign, always seeking cheap shots and easy ways has again woefully attempted to make a mountain out of a molehill from the comments made by Asiwaju Tinubu in Abeokuta.

“As Asiwaju said in Abeokuta, these orchestrated hardships will not stop his impending victory come 25 February. Nigerians shall surely vote for a party that is working to solve all the problems and mess created by the PDP for which their presidential candidate was an integral part in the, largely, 16 unproductive years they spent in government.”

Tinubu charged Atiku and his team to stop indulging in fake news and twisted narratives.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai